2022 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
If you’re in the market for a new midsize truck around New Castle, it’s worth checking out the 2022 Ford Ranger trims. The new Ford has the latest performance, technology, and safety features, and is sure to perform flawlessly no matter what challenge it’s faced with. Let’s take a closer look at some of the 2022 Ranger price and trim levels in more detail below with Greg Hubler Ford! For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
2022 Ford Ranger Price
The 2022 Ford Ranger price makes it one of the most affordable trucks on the Indianapolis roads, making it extremely accessible. Let’s check out the 2022 Ford Ranger price in more detail for the Ford XL, XLT, and Lariat pickup truck below:
- Ford Ranger XL: MSRP from $$25,500
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP from $29,550
- Ford Ranger Lariat: MSRP from $$33,590
2022 Ford Ranger Configurations
The trim levels for the 2022 model year Ranger provide plenty of options for Muncie drivers, such as a two-bed option and plenty of performance and convenience features. The 2022 Ranger price includes a maximum towing capacity of up to 7,500 pounds, depending on the trim level you choose. Let’s check out some of the configurations you receive with each mid size Ford Ranger price below:
Ford Ranger XL
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with a smooth electronic 10-speed transmission equipped with tow/haul mode
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- Advanced technology like FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- STX Appearance Package is available for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Upgrades such as dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 4 infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package, providing an electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
Ford Ranger Lariat
- A crystal clear B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), features 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
- A luxurious leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support.
When you opt for the Lariat, you’ll receive the class-leading technology package, providing Muncie drivers with the Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System. Also, you can opt for the Splash package, which adds orange and black body-side graphics, 18-inch wheels, orange grille trim, and gloss-black accents on the exterior.
See the Ford Ranger Trim Levels at Greg Hubler Ford!
Now that you know more about the Ranger price and trim levels, check out our new vehicle inventory at Greg Hubler Ford to see this impressive vehicle for yourself! You can even apply for financing online, and use our new vehicle specials to save big near Yorktown!
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.
More from Greg Hubler Ford
The Ford F-150 is one of the most iconic American work trucks, and it’s not hard to see why! For decades, the flagship of the Ford line has brought powerhouse performance and rugged capability to the streets of New Castle and beyond. Now, Ford is taking things to new heights with their first-ever electric pickup…
With the 2022 Ford Edge, you know you’ll enjoy interior features such as Apple Carplay, Android Auto, leather upholstery, excellent cargo room, and more. Explore the details of the Ford Edge interior with us at Greg Hubler Ford, and schedule your visit whenever you visited us from New Castle. You can also save more than you could…
When you choose a Ford Bronco Sport in the New Castle area, you’ll gain access to advanced off-roading adventures. What are the trim levels you can enjoy with the Ford Bronco Sport? Starting at only $28,165 MSRP, you’ll be able to enjoy the base level complete with standard four-wheel drive (4WD), a 181-hp turbocharged three-cylinder…